All PlanOn's DocuPen scanners come with a copy of Nuance PaperPort SE-PC, a powerful and easy-to-use document management application for your desktop.
Millions of people use ScanSoft PaperPort to turn piles of paper into organized digital documents.
At work and at home we are inundated with paperwork – receipts, bills, letters, tax information, memos, investment statements, contracts - you name it – the paperwork keeps piling up. PaperPort simplifies things. It’s the best tool available to make your DocuPen easier and more efficient to use.
PaperPort SE-PC runs on Windows computers and has the following features:
- Visual document management (see thumbnails of PDF, MAX, TIFF, BMP, GIF, and JPG documents on the PaperPort desktop).
- Digital photo management.
- Add keywords and page names to documents on the PaperPort desktop.
- Batch scanning.
- Photo editing/enhancement.
- Text recognition (OCR).
- Search by subject, keyword, document name, or document properties.
- Create image PDF files from any application.
- View page thumbnails for image PDF, MAX, and TIFF
- PDF annotation and highlighting.
- Drag-and-drop to print, email, and other applications.
Included with either the
X50, RC850 or R750
IMPORTANT This version of ABBYY
is not compatible with Mac Intel
ABBYY FineReader Sprint is designed for simple OCR tasks. It allows you to scan and convert paper documents to Microsoft Word, Excel, plain text, or HTML.
Instead of converting scanned pages into images, FineReader Sprint actually reads each page and converts it into a highly-accurate document you can edit in Microsoft Office or other applications.
The uses are endless: scan a printed contract and revise its terms on-the-go; scan a long article and use a snippet of it as text in an email; scan a table of numbers and convert them into a graph in Microsoft Excel.